Afterpay Dental Work
Enjoy your smile now and pay for it later
About AfterPay Dental
Afterpay allows you to enjoy your smile now and pay for it in four equal fortnightly payments. With Afterpay you can spread out the cost of your treatment with no added interest, and no additional fees*.
Sign-up to Afterpay, book an appointment with us by calling or booking online, and scan your Afterpay barcode at reception – it’s as easy as that. Feel free to watch the video below for a visual demonstration of how the app works.
Everyone deserves a healthy smile and with Afterpay there’s even more reason to show it off.
Afterpay For All Your Dental Needs
Get Afterpay Now
You Will Need
- An Australian Debit or Credit Card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
Extras you should know
- The funds for your first fortnightly payment will need to be available when you visit your Dentist
- Available spend limits will vary depending on whether you are a new or existing Afterpay customer, and on the orders you currently have with Afterpay
- *Fail to make a payment on time – you will be charged an initial late fee ($10) and a further fee ($7) if the payment remains unpaid 7 days after the due date.
How to Use Afterpay
- Book your appointment with us online or over the phone
- Download the Afterpay App on your phone and sign up
- Before you visit us – Check your spend limit by pressing the barcode icon in your Afterpay App
- After your visit – Generate a barcode for our friendly staff to scan
- Afterpay will debit your first fortnightly payment from your nominated card
- Once approved, your payment schedule will be displayed in your App