Makeover your whole smile with porcelain veneers!
Porcelain veneers are a great cosmetic dental treatment to enhance the entire appearance of your smile. This treatment allows suitable candidates to achieve a perfectly straight million dollar smile without the use of orthodontics!
Porcelain veneers can be used to correct many unwanted characteristics of your smile including:
- Chipped or cracked teeth
- Gaps between teeth
This modern cosmetic dental treatment is custom designed to enhance the unique beauty of your smile.
The benefits of porcelain veneers
Porcelain veneers are a great way to address many oral issues with just one treatment.
The benefits of porcelain veneers include:
- The porcelain material mimics the translucent quality of natural tooth enamel and reflects and absorbs the light in the same manner to create a natural looking finish.
- Veneers can be used to strengthen weakened and damaged teeth.
- For suitable candidates veneers can be used as a substitute for orthodontic work.
- The stain resistant surface creates a permanently white smile.
- With proper care, this treatment can last for over a decade.
Porcelain Veneer Treatment
Our experienced dentist will remove 0.3-0.7mm of your natural tooth to make room for the porcelain veneers. These are customised to fit your individual smile and are made from an ultra thin porcelain material that mimics the appearance of your natural tooth structure.
A trial smile will first be attached for a few days so you can assess the look of your new smile before the permanent veneers are attached. If you are happy with the results, our experienced dentist will then permanently bond the final veneers to your teeth that with good care should last for more than ten years.